Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Obscure Holiday Videos You Might Have Missed

I had the greatest intention of writing the greatest blog post in the history of blogkind.  The topic would have redefined teaching and caused mass chaos from the fervor and cheer resonating from teachers all around the globe.  It was gonna be that good.  I'm serious.

Then I realized how close we are to winter break and realized no one really cares.

Instead, here are a few holiday/winter/Christmas videos you might want to watch with your students. I'd suggest checking them out for yourself, but you don't have to take my word for it.

A Muppet Family Christmas
This is broken into four parts on Youtube.  It's a crossover of Muppets, Sesame Street, and Fraggle Rock.  This is phenomenal.  Wacka, wacka, wacka!


Star Wars Christmas Special (1978ish)
This might be the worst thing ever created.  It is not good, but some of your Star Wars loving kids might be interested in seeing wookies celebrate Christmas.  Or not.


ALF Christmas Special
This is bad.  I was a kid--so it is a bit nostalgic for me.  Don't judge me.


California Raisins Christmas Special
I love claymation and this hits some high notes.


Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas.
More Muppet-type fun.  Check it out.


Have a great week.
Matt


1 comment:

  1. I love the California Raisons! Bringing me back to my childhood. Love this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!