Monday, December 1, 2014

december freebies for you!

Hello! You may or may not know, but I recently had a baby boy! We welcomed Oliver into our family on November 12th.

He's super cuddly and super codependent (older brother Gavin has always been extremely independent so a baby that wants to be held all the time...new to me!), so I'm glad I'll be off work until February to get extra cuddles in.  So, here's where I get a little personal.  Because I'm still recovering from my c-section and dealing with some other surgery issues (my bladder tore completely open during surgery...a big whoopsie that enabled me to pee out of my ankle have a super cool catheter for the last 3 weeks!), I will make this super VISUAL and REALLY quick so I can get back to that little bundle of poop joy :) If you're still reading this, I applaud you for not jumping down to the photos so quickly. Guilty myself of doing it all. the. time.

For the last 5 years, I've made these cookies in a jar with my class for parent gifts. I always end up with a few extra jars and because I loooove this yummy recipe so much, I can eat them with red and green m&m's all year long #noprob So, if you're looking for something for your parents/volunteers/neighbors/coworkers, download this FREEBIE!


Or...if you have a good sense of humor, this FREEBIE might be helfpul :) 
and one more before you go!
And if you haven't already noticed, TpT is having a HUUUUUGE site-wide sale! This only happens about 3 times a year, so head over and save now!  
Happy shopping everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the baby! That's wonderful! My own daughter just had a baby last week (also by C-section), so I can appreciate the effort it must take just to post something right now. The freebies are much appreciated; thank you. Take care of yourself and your newest little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Such a cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Oliver is adorable!!

    Thank you for the freebies! These are all wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!