Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Turkey For You, Turkey For Me. I Think You Need A Freebie.

If you sung that title to the tune of "The Thanksgiving Song" by Adam Sandler then I commend you. It's a classic alright, and Jimmy Walker used to say "DYN-O-MITE!"

For everyone else, I'm sure you're just salivating to get you hands on a juicy turkey freebie referenced in the title.  If you're a reader of my blog you've already seen it.  If not, here's a little rehash:
I want my kids to be turkeys.  What?  I created a little turkey acronym for giving thanks and giving back to recognize those who have helped them (students/kids) and think of ways they can help each other.
Outside my door we're trying to fill up the wall with our giving thanks and giving back ideas.  Check it out...



Now for the FREE part!  
You can download the POSTER SET at my TPT Store.  



I've also created a full version with worksheets create-a-journal that tie it all together.

Now go out there and be turkeys.

       

No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!