Monday, November 17, 2014

Pumpkin Life Cycle {FREEBIE}

Hello there!  It's Whitney from The Crazy Schoolteacher.  I have a fun pumpkin activity I want to share with you today.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE the teaching themes fall brings.  Maybe it is because I love fall or the fact that my favorite Starbucks drink comes back in the fall...who knows! :)  

My kids eat up every second of science they can get.  We spend the month of October learning about all things pumpkin.  One lesson that is always a favorite is the pumpkin life cycle.  

{TIP:  If you get to take a field trip to a pumpkin patch, this is a perfect activity to do when you get back to school!}


 I use the book, Seed, Sprout, Pumpkin, Pie to review the life cycle and introduce the fun craftivity.  I love the book and all of the wonderful photographs for the kids to look at.  If you do not have it I highly recommend ordering it from Amazon or your next Scholastic Book Club order.  

{Does your school get a Scholastic News?  This year they had a great one on the life cycle of a pumpkin.}

This fun and simple activity goes with any pumpkin activity that you may have.  I used it in combination with products from some of my fabulous bloggy friends.


Head on over to my tpt store to grab this activity for free!



No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!