Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October Brain Breaks!

Hey there!

It's Abby from Third Grade Bookworm and I have a fun collection of brain breaks I'd love to share with you!

http://www.symbaloo.com/mix/octoberbrainbreaks


I keep a set of brain breaks ready to go through my Symbaloo account. One of our leadership jobs is Class DJ - a highly coveted position! :) The Class DJ gets to pick out the dance videos we use for brain breaks and indoor recess. (See? Now you want to be the Class DJ, don't you?!) By using Symbaloo to keep them all in one spot, I'm not hunting down a video on You Tube every time we take a break. I can also control what the kids have access to this way!



http://www.symbaloo.com/mix/octoberbrainbreaks


Click on the picture above to view this board in Symbaloo and you should be able to add it to your boards OR you can start your own Symbaloo account!

As always, watch the videos yourself to make sure they are appropriate for your own kiddos. The videos on top are Just Dance clips (my students' favorites!) and the clips on the bottom are better sing-a-long videos.

I hope you enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. These are great--I love Symbaloo and how easy it is to use!
    Matt

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!