Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Motivational Halloween Poster Freebie

I love Halloween.  Maybe, it's the candy.  Maybe, I like dressing up and being a goof.  Or both.  Whatever the reason is...I enjoy it.  With that being said, I'm passing along some Halloween Motivational Posters.  Here's one below.



The posters follow these three themes:

  • When You Try
  • When You Imagine
  • When Complain
About a year ago Comcast was running commercials revolving around the idea that not having cable could lead to serious negative consequences.  I took the idea and fleshed it out a little more to fit the Halloween mold.  Each poster is a full size standard sheet of paper.

You can stop by and grab this forever freebie.  I made it around this time a year ago and completely forgot about it until I was going through files earlier in the day.

                                     

Enjoy your week, your freebie, and party on.


I really want this as my costume this year.





No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!