Thursday, October 9, 2014

easy peasy writing workshop anchor charts

Yowza. October. I can't believe how quickly this fall is going! Maybe it's my pregnancy (I've got 5 weeks left for this bun), but it seems like time is going by super fast at this point. So, I've got a lot on my mind, but thankfully, I'm a pretty organized person so all is well!  Something I've been working on really hard this year is amping up my Writing Workshop. For the last 4 years, I've developed a pretty good routine that I am very pleased with. You can read more about how I run my Writing Workshop here. One thing I was sick of doing was putting a lot of energy into making an anchor chart, laminating it and only once in a while getting a decent lamination job (can I get an amen or is our laminator the only one that sometimes sucks?!).  Then there's the whole #aintnobodygottimeforthat portion. So, I decided enough was enough. I'll make something that I can easily print off and not freak out if it gets ruined or I want to add something later. Voila! I've got over 10 done so far and will be adding more soon!

 
I put them on sale for the next few days, so if you are looking for an easy way to introduce a minilesson, grab them now!  And, if you'd like to check out how exactly these bad boys work first, you can click below to download this FREEBIE!
I hope you have a fantastic week!

No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!