Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Free from Scholastic!

Happy Hump Day Friends!
School has just begun and I wanted to share an incredible resource with all of you.
Last year, I signed up for a free monthly subscription to Scholastic's online newsletter.  To my surprise, I opened the email yesterday and was very excited at what I was seeing!
 
 Scholastic has refined many of their products and are now putting together monthly digital resources that are based on themes!  That's right primary teachers....THEMES by the month! Yippee!
 http://monthbymonth.scholastic.com/assets/teach_apples.pdf
 So of course, I clicked on the Apple image on the TEACH in September page and OH MY WORD, it was stocked FULL of fabulous "click & go" pages for every content area!  I don't know about you, but when it comes to finding THEME-related projects and units that are free, I get a little giggly!!!  

So be sure to check out this phenomenal resource over at Scholastic and sign up for free emails to notify you of new monthly units available...for FREE!!!

Have a great week!
Julie
http://firstgradecrittercafe.blogspot.com/


No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!