Friday, July 18, 2014

Self Reflection in the Classroom!

Hey everyone!!! How many of you are getting ready for a new school year to begin?? Well, we officially have 11 days left of summer! I know! Can you believe it? I am also embarking on a new journey this year by looping with my kids from 2nd to 3rd! I've been in 2nd for 10 years so I'm excited for a change (not so much for testing but that's a whole other blog post hah)!

So as I have been preparing, I was trying to think of something I really want to work on this year. With testing being so crucial these days, I really want my students to be able to reflect on their work and understanding. So I came up with a set to help make self reflection a seamless part our days. There are several ways to use these throughout your day and in all areas of your classroom! Once we have students taking charge of their own learning, then we can watch them soar!!
 To learn more about how I use this system in my classroom, check out my blog post Making Self Assessment Easy Peasy!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Nicole :)





2 comments:

  1. I love this! Adorable and so great for the kids. Thank you for sharing!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah!!! My kids really did well with these so I hope they do the same for yours!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

      Nicole :)

      Delete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!