Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Three-Part Lesson- Freebie!

I have been blogging, and thinking, and reading quite a bit about the three-part lesson plan for math these days. It seems to be popping up everywhere I look!

The three-part lesson plan is a great strategy and teaching tool to help you plan for interactive problem solving with your students. I have used it often in my math class and have never been disappointed with the rich discussion and thinking that happens while my students are working on solving a math problem.

I have put together a lesson-plan template so that you can try a three-part lesson in your class as well. There are lots of different templates out there but I like my lessons plans to be simple and clutter-free which is why I created this template for my own use...and hopefully yours too!

If you are interested in learning more about the three-part lesson I have a couple of posts up over at my blog, Thinking of Teaching.


Click on any of the images below to grab your freebie and try it out. 





I've also posted a great new product in my TPT store. It's a Number Sense and Numeration pack that can be used for exit slips, task cards, math journal prompts or math stretches. I'd love for you to check it out.



Hope you are having a great day!!
~Beth





No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!