Monday, March 31, 2014

Gardens, Seeds and Plants! Oh my!

I don't know about you all but I am dying for Spring to get here! Where is the sun? Where is the warmth? Where are the flowers?

To celebrate the coming of Spring (because it is coming....) my daughter and I spent some time at the bookstore yesterday looking at books about gardening, plants, seeds and flowers. We are planning to build a garden as soon as it warms up so we can grow our own food this summer. It also helps that plants and soils are a part of the Grade 3 curriculum here in Ontario and so I'll be able to use this opportunity to make plans for when I return to work next year!

Here's a sneak peek at the books we purchased.


I'd love for you to stop by Thinking of Teaching and read more about these great books. I'm also looking for TPT product suggestions about plants, seeds and butterflies. You have a great product, let me know!




No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!