Monday, February 24, 2014

The Three-Part Lesson

My math series is continuing over at Thinking of Teaching with not just one, but two posts on the three-part lesson.



The three-part lesson is a great method of ensuring that you are giving your students ample time to work with the math concepts you are covering and that they are actively involved in constructing their own knowledge.

If you haven't tried a three-part lesson before I strongly urge you to try one...you won't be disappointed with the amazing learning that happens in your class.

Click here to go to my first post that explain the three-part lesson, and then click here to see an example lesson I used in my classroom last year. 


And.....I've finally decided to open a TPT store! As of right now it's only got one little freebie in it, but I promise I am working on more stuff. Hopefully in the days/weeks to come I'll have all sorts of stuff available that you are interested.



I'd love for you to come by and check it out. 

No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!