Saturday, January 18, 2014

Math Workshop- A Series in the Making

Over the past few years I have been doing a lot of reading and studying about Math Workshop. I participated in Brenda, from Primary Inspired's first book study on Guided Math and then worked with her to host the book study on Building Mathematical Comprehension. I have implemented a variety of strategies into my math program- math stretches, calendar, math huddle, math journals, etc but have not yet come up with a fully developed program that I am happy with. 


So I've decided to spend my time off work (technically, on mat leave!) to sit down and think about how I want each aspect of my math program to run. 

My first post, which is all about planning and getting started is already up. I have included some pictures of how I am going to organize my personal research, a great resource I found and a list of possible topics to be covered.

Here's what I need from you... 

Do you have a great post about Math Workshop or any of the other topics I have listed on my blog that I should read? 

Do you have an amazing freebie or TPT/TN product that's a 
"must have" for Math Workshop?

Any other great ideas I need to know about?

Please leave a comment here or on my blog and I will be sure to check it out during my series.






No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!