Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness

This month (and hopefully long past December) my students and I are performing random acts of kindness throughout our school and community! We've come up with a list of wonderful things we can do and I've even designed a "super secret calling card" (as my kids like to call them) to leave with our special delivery or deed.  Click on my button below and hop on over to my blog to see what our first random act of kindness is for the month and why we are doing this is in the first place!  There you can also grab a FREE set of your own "super secret calling cards."  There are five different holiday designs to choose from :o)  Here's a little sneak peek:



http://teachingwithatouchoftwang.blogspot.com/2013/12/dont-let-them-suck-your-fun-circuits-dry.html



Happy Holidays Y'all!
Sabra

No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!