Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Interactive Reading Portfolio

Hello, October! Where did you come from?

I have re-posted one of my most popular posts today with a new little twist! I'm hope you'll all come on over to check it out.

A few years ago I did a literature circles unit with my Grade 4 class and for our culminating project each student created an Interactive Reading Portfolio about the book they read. I was so happy and proud of all the hard work my students put into their portfolios.

There are LOTS of pictures over at my blog, Thinking of Teaching, but I wanted to give you a little teaser...


Blank template

Finished student example



BUT...I am have some exciting news....I want to create a new Interactive Reading Portfolio freebie- based on your input. I've put together a SHORT survey to help me gauge what people are interested in so that I can get busy and get a new freebie ready for you all. I'd love for you to head on over to my blog to pick up the current freebie and fill out the survey so I can make a new freebie to your liking!



No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!