Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall Time Freebie

     Recently I made a little Fall Word Tracing packet, and I thought it would be fun to share it with all of the Early Childhood Educators that are here. This packet has two worksheets-- each has four traceable words, and four matching pictures that can be colored by your students. The words in this set include: Pumpkin, Apples, Scarecrow, Leaf, Pilgrims, Turkey, Sunflower, and Pie. This packet is more centered on Thanksgiving, but for the most part it's Fall themed. I hope you all love it, and that your kiddos enjoy coloring these pictures. To download, please click on the cover page below.


     Before I go, I'd like to remind all of you that all of us here on the ACC will be hosting a "Trick or Freebie Blog Hop". This will start on Oct. 24th and go until Halloween. Believe me, we have some really great freebies in store for you all. So please remember to stop by to grab those. See you then!!!



Mommy and Me Creations

No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!