Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Meet the Teacher Magnets (Free Template!)

Hey y'all!  I know some of you are already back in school (I'm SOOOOO sorry), some of y'all are just starting to get back in your rooms, and others have a whole month more till they even want to speak about Back to School.  No matter what stage of the game you're in, this free template for a Teacher Information Magnet is just for you!  I will be giving out these magnets to parents at Meet the Teacher and probably again at Open House but they are always nice to have on hand in case you get a new students or what not.


If you would like to create your own Meet the Teacher Magnets on Vistaprint like I did, click on my button below to head on over to my blog to snag the free template and directions!

Hope y'all have a great night!
Sabra
 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sabra!! I love this! Parents can put this on the fridge at home & easily access contact information all year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! That's what I'm hoping :) It's my first year to try magnets so we'll see how it goes!

      Sabra

      Delete
  2. This is great! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!