Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hello and Parent/Teacher Inspirational Freebie

Hello to all! I am Delena, and I am the author of the blog Learn With ME in Grade Three (a blog for all grade levels). This year I will begin my seventeenth year teaching. I have taught a variety of grade levels from Pre-K through 5th grade, as well as, Early Intervention in First Grade, Accelerated Math in 4th and 5th Grade, and Gifted Education in grades 1,2, and 5.  I am beginning a new adventure this year (in a new state and a new school). I am married to my high school sweetheart, and we have three awesome children. We recently moved close to the beach and try to get to the ocean breeze at least 3-4 times per week (especially this summer). You can find out more about my family and teaching at my blog.



I am very excited to be a part of this collaborative blog! Thank you to Brenda at Primary Inspired and Kathy at First Grade A La Carte for the idea and the organization "behind the scenes". 

I am sharing an inspirational quote that you might want to use to show collaboration in your classroom between parents and you (the teacher). The freebie also includes a student information sheet for back to school. I keep one for each student. On the back of each form, I record parental contacts. 



Please be sure to visit my blog.


Be sure to follow my blog 
And don't forget to follow Learn With ME in Grade Three  and A Class*y Collaboration on Bloglovin' so that you do not miss out on all the FUN!


Happy Reading and Blogging!
Delena


3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Delena! My kiddos LOVE bookmarks! This'll be great to use as we begin readers workshop in just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!