Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hello! And a Back to School Freebie

Hello my friends! My name is Sarah and I am the blogger behind Sarah's First Grade Snippets. 


I am so excited to be a part of this collaborative blog! Thank you to Brenda from Primary Inspired for organizing everything. :) Get ready for some great teaching tips, ideas, and freebies.  For my first post, I'm sharing a little freebie with you all.  Since a new school year is just around the corner, I thought this would be perfect to get you going. 


Students read the sentence strips and glue them next to the correct picture. There are four different levels here, so hopefully one of them will be just right for you kids. 


I'd love for you to come visit me at my blog. 



Don't forget to follow our new blog on Bloglovin' so you don't miss any posts or freebies. Until next time! 

~Sarah






16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! I can't wait to use these in my classroom.
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Sara! Thank you for commenting:)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the freebie. I am so excited about these.:)
    Kinders on the Block

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I am following you guys! Love your blog!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks to be a great blog! All my favorite bloggers are in the house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the differentiation! This is perfect for my K-3 Special Ed students!
    Kathy I.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! So happy to be here with you!

    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!