Thursday, July 25, 2013

Free Love Letters

First of all, I hope that you all made sure to like our Facebook page! We have freebies that are only available to our fans- click on the image below to take you there!
Speaking of freebies. . .
I started creating fonts a few months ago.
It all started like this:
"My name is Irene and I am a font junkie."
I simply couldn't afford my habit.
So, here I am; and hopefully we can all benefit from my addiction! Ha!
I put a lot of love into my letters- hence, they're collectively named:

Each font name that I come up with is either something funny that someone (usually my son) said or something relevant in my life at the time.

These three font names are part of the latter.

Hope you can have some fun with them! 
 These fonts are for your personal and commercial use. Please just read the TOU in each download.




Have a great day!




10 comments:

  1. These are so fun, Irene! I've wondered how you think of the names of your fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these fonts! I SO have to jump into this decade/century and use new fonts. Thank you so much for sharing these!! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fonts! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These are adorable! Glad to hear I'm not the only one out there with a font addiction!
    Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do LOVE fonts!!! Especially yours! How stinkin' cute! I am always so impressed by people who can do stuff like this, great job!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!